How it works
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet many contacts in a short time. People meet and greet at high speed while having prepared the meetings at home or office. 30 minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next talk starts. Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a high quality profile.
1. Online registration
I Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event.
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published.
II. Contact details of the person attending the event
III. Market place
- Specify the type of partner or contact you are looking for.
- Explain the technology/product/expertise/contact you are offering/looking for.
IV. Your Availability
- Chose the time slots you can allocate for the bilateral meetings of the matchmaking event.
- Ensure that you don't book meetings outside these time slots.
Write a high quality and meaningful profile! Your co-operation profile is much more worth than your business card!
2. Promotion of published profiles
- Approved cooperation and partnersearch profiles will be published online.
- All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organisers of this event.
- High quality profiles are visited about 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER.
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
I. E-mail notification when booking is open
- You will receive an e-mail reminding you that you can start booking bilateral meetings.
II. Booking bilateral meetings
- Filter cooperation profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals.
- Request meetings to the companies you are interested in meeting.
- Accept/reject the meetings you are asked for.
III. Your schedule
- Receive your meeting schedule (time & table number) a few days before the event.
4. At the event
- Check the lastest version of your meeting schedule through the platform.
- Be at the matchmaking event location 5 minutes before your meeting.
- RESPECT the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings.
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meeetings through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification.
Our staff will be at your disposal during the matchmaking event.
Still curious about the process? You can check the following video prepared by Enterprise Europe Network.