Welcome to the Empack & Packaging Innovations Matchmaking 2018!
Get in touch with potential new partners! Whether you are looking for new technology, cooperation partners, researchpartners in the frame of a program, or just looking for clients! In the B2B matchmaking sessions you have 30 minute bilateral meetings with the companies of your choice.
The Empack - Packaging Innovations Matchmaking 2018 is organized on April 11th-12th, in addition to the simultaneously organized fairs Empack 2018 and Packaging Innovations 2018. In both fairs exhibitors show and demonstrate their latest packaging applications. Visitors can also participate in a conference program. This time Utrecht is home to more than 9000 visitors and 350 participating organizations. For more information about the exhibitors and conference programs see the websites of Empack 2018 and Packaging Innovations 2018.
Why participate in a matchmaking?
Half of the potential interesting new connections in an event, is not between an exhibitor and visitor, but between two visitors. But how can you know which interesting potential partners are walking around on the exhibition floor and the congress? And how can you find out if they might just be looking for someone like you?
The B2B Matchmaking sessions offer all visitors ánd exhibitors the possibility to announce themselves and book other visitors. In 30 minutes pre-scheduled meetings you ‘speeddate’ with the other participants to quickly find out what you have in common.
In brief summary:
- Attend the combination of an international fair, conference and bilateral meetings.
- Attend and meet keynote speakers of the conference.
- Meet a number of key players of international packaging networks.
- Meet a wide variety of SMEs, OEMs, suppliers, scientists and intermediaries.
- Meet many potential buyers, project or business partners in a short time.
- Prepare and choose your meetings in advance.
- 30 minutes meetings.
How to register?
- Register for free entrance for Empack 2018 at first (visit of exhibition and matchmaking is for free).
- Register separately for the B2B matchmaking sessions, via this website (button at right top of this page) and add contact data and your company information (in English) from your website.
- Describe in your marketplace profile what contacts you are looking for.
- Book the meetings that you are interested in and accept incoming bookings.
You will receive your meeting schedule a few days before the event.
We hope to see you at the Empack 2018 matchmaking floor!
The Enterprise Europe Network Team